Tuesday, November 3, 2009

College =/&=)

I’ve looked forward but but also dreaded my senior year in a way because I was tedious college process AND pressure. Choosing the perfect college is crucial because this is going to be the school that starts off your career as an adult. Not only am I freaking about the right college but I’m also juggling if I actually want to run track in college. Sure I’ll get money from schools but track is a constant burden at times and VERY time consuming.

Friends of mine who are in college give me advice saying don’t freak out if you don’t know what you want to major in or if you can’t choose, its perfectly normal but me and me …I hate not knowing ..

..but in the end things always fall together, right ? ..

My List of Colleges [ so far .. ] - not in order

Fordham Uni.
Monclair State Uni.
Hartford Uni.
Pratt Institute
Schools of Arts (in PA)

No comments:

Post a Comment