Sunday, November 1, 2009

Adele

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Adele.

She is just simply talented. She sounds/reminds me of an Amy Winehouse off drugs. Although Amy is going through a lot of difficulties I still support her 100%. :) Anywho my friend Michelle turned me onto Adele. Before that I saw her on MTV Jams when she was performing in front a live audience. I’ve never heard her sing or seen her before but something about her voice, her style, a different vibe that I got from her drew me in. I wasn’t sure if I liked the song she was singing ( I love it now! ) but I was sure about one thing - I was fascinated.

Adele has so much soul and feeling in her voice, her songs touch me and I hope you like them too. =) I hope she makes it far. Kudos to Adele !

No comments:

Post a Comment