Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pretty Wings, Free Hugs & last but not least ..My Mother .<3

my daaayyy arughh, probably the only decent day out of this whole week. -_- i've been so down & the weather is suckish too lol but you ever have that feeling were you want to say SO much but can't get it all out at once and the only thing that would probably help you is the perfect hug? Well, thats my problem lol. I've recently discovered that one of my friends is really my cousin. Which also has a long story behind that lol but umm the whole situation had both of us, mainly me going O_O & o_0, but i went w/it & talking to him, learning about eachother & blah blah blah & coming home and sleeping have been the only 2 things I look forward to lately =/. This shocks many because I am thee happiest person ever, seriously. but there are some days where I just want to alone, think and take it all in, you know ? ..

Today, I learned my new cousin a.k.a cuzzo (haha i love that phrase smh, we're mess but anywho.) I learned that he loves Maxwell and Trey Songz - I LOVE MAXWELL AND TREY SONGZ, it was amazing, they are my husbands lmao, along w/ Lupe Fiaso and Will Smith ^_^. We have a lot in common and it's weird cuz i've never met someone who agrees with me on almost everything. idk but my cuzzo played Pretty Wings and of course we love that song but for me Pretty Wings has sooooo much meaning behind it & it had me thinking about the past /: . In the end i came home and talked to my mom b/c she is indeed my bff & all she said was "Don't worry about it, you'll get through it and i know you will." and hugged me and everything just seemed to be ...ok.

Another discovery I made was StumbleUpon.com which was recommended to me by my friend Slim. ahhhh best site E V E R. Omg i love it, just join and follow the instructions and you.will.hooked. i find almost everything on there and i love everything i find ! lol but i was on it recently and i found this, which touched me b/c some days you just need that free hug, just like a day like today..

Free Hug Campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment